Haven Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plan for the Shifters

2 posters

Go down

The Plan for the Shifters Empty The Plan for the Shifters

Post  Mister B Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 pm

We have many issues that need to be taken care of. Our first issue is population. While more of us were able to survive through the rift transfer because of our technology, we cannot continue like this. When we build our city, the least active Shifters shall be banished, and will have to plead to the other factions to find a new home.
Our second issue is obviously our city. Right now the Shifters have no ambition, and don't have anything to work on. We need a goal to strive for, and that goal is our city. Right now I want the Shifters to be scouting for a location that is worthy enough of our city. If you find a location, please post how to get there, and pictures of the area below. If enough Shifters agree, we shall build there. After a location is chosen we will need to gather materials.
Our city needs to look as if it was just teleported from the Nether, so fire and cobble is essential. We will also need minerals, so a mine will need to be constructed. After the city is on its way, we can start constructing the central tower and such. We will also eventually be replacing most of the cobble we use with Netherrack, so keep that in mind. We will continue to make plans as we move forward in construction. Be sure to post any ideas below.

tl;dr

Prune our members
Find a city location
Build a mine
Gather materials
Start on the city
Make more plans
Mister B
Mister B
Admin

https://havengaming.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

The Plan for the Shifters Empty Re: The Plan for the Shifters

Post  WiremanC3 Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Keep in mind that the city should be on an Island. Mine should be outside the city.

WiremanC3

Back to top Go down