Haven Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazingg Application

4 posters

Go down

Amazingg Application Empty Amazingg Application

Post  iAmazingg Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 am

Name: James
In-game Name: Amazingg
Time Zone: GMT
How long have you been playing Minecraft? From the start of Beta
What could your wonderful self bring to our community and why should we accept you: I would like to be active in your Role Playing Game server and i will try me very best to help ANYONE not just Seekers and Admins ect. Razz

Qualifications, Quiz Section:

While running around, a creeper explodes destroying a part of someone's home. What do you do? I would fix the home the best i could and i would try to inform the owner
You notice a technical issue on the website, server or Teamspeak. What do you do? Speak to Mister B or Netu
Can you cut only a part of a tree down? No
When putting water or lava in a bucket, how do make the water or lava remain still instead of becoming flowing (making it ugly)? Putting a block infront of the running Lava or water filling up the hole in which it is flowing
What does it mean to break water and how do you fix it? If you don't fix it what will happen to your account? Breaking water means to Mess up with the physics some severs have /commands for this and your account will get BANNED.

Sorry i have no pictues at the moment.

I would like to add i admit i did not spend 2 hours on this. I obliviously do not have as much to share as they do, I have spent about 10 minutes carefully checking this application, Choose to accept or don't it's your server, your rules.
-Amazingg Out

iAmazingg

Back to top Go down

Amazingg Application Empty Re: Amazingg Application

Post  Netu Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:17 am

You did not answer all of the rules. A very half-ass job. Your performance as an apprentice is not wonderful, either, I'm afraid.

Further commentary, folks?

Netu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ImmortalEagle Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm

My opinion is going straight off your application.
It didn't have all the information, and seems like it was hurried. If I were you I'd clean this up, and post some pictures.
-Immortal

ImmortalEagle

Back to top Go down

Post  THEREALSUPERSILVER Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Answer everything with more detail, post pictures. -

THEREALSUPERSILVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down