Haven Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven & Hearth

4 posters

Go down

Haven & Hearth Empty Haven & Hearth

Post  Netu Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am

This game is not affiliated with us, heh.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/

Hop in and play! When speaking to the beginning NPC, you will be asked if you know of a Key, tell it "Haven Gaming" and voila. You will find your way, once again, back to Haven. Wink

The game is extremely sandboxy and extremely fun. I had a blast playing it for the few hours I took to play it recently. I hope those who played with me did, too.

Netu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haven & Hearth Empty Re: Haven & Hearth

Post  ImmortalEagle Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:30 am

Dammit Netu! I've been playing this for 4 HOURS! You just had to show me this, didn't you?

ImmortalEagle

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathsMinstrel Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Moar of this:

Haven & Hearth G10

They're "Mouflon". They can be trained with Animal Husbandry (prerequisite is Hunting) to become sheep. Wool can, of course, be harvested from sheep. Wool can be used to make clothing. This herd is almost directly to the right of us (on the weirdly oriented minimap).

DeathsMinstrel

Back to top Go down

Haven & Hearth Empty 3rd Party Client

Post  MrBlackCat Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:25 pm

I know that Netu had tried to get Ender's Client to work but couldn't get it working. I also couldn't get Ender's to work but was able to get Gilbertus to work.
Gilbertus that is the link to the forum post on Haven & Hearth. It took some work to get it to work but I will be willing to help anyone. When downloading the client make sure that you grab the right one. Just because you have 64bit computer doesn't mean you have 64bit java.

You will need to edit the batch file called run you will want to use this code. I have added a bit more instructions than they placed on the forum.
Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\java (This may be different for you but you need to put the path to java make sure that you have it opening java not just the path)" -Djava.library.path="C:\Haven and Hearth (This is where you put the path to the Gibertus folder)" -Xms256m -Xmx512m -jar haven.jar moltke.seatribe.se
pause.
Don't copy the parentheses they are just there to separate text and the actual code.

The pause it just there for when you first start using it and are having problems so you can see what they are. Once you get it working you can delete the pause from the code. I will try and be on TS to help anyone that needs it.

Hopefully that this will help anyone that wants to have the game full screen and a few more options.

MrBlackCat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down