Haven Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving haven.... permanently?

3 posters

Go down

Leaving haven.... permanently? Empty Leaving haven.... permanently?

Post  langotriel Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 pm

since i joined...every server became less and less impressive... or maybe it is just me... and the community seemed to fall apart..

anywho... that is not the reason i am leaving..

i am leaving cause.. although this server does rock...and i will still be playing minecraft alot...haven aint what it used to be... i have remained loyal, and been as responsible as i could... and until late...cared about being banned... but i could not care less at the moment... because being banned has become less and less of a loss to me..

despite me having invested in haven, i feel no attachment... sorry to people on the server... don't who will miss me... maybe swordo... but we'll talk anyway Wink...

anyway...i wish you guys luck... i'll still be recommending the server but.. it is what it is...

your faithful member...but..not anymore..

Langotriel.

langotriel

Back to top Go down

Leaving haven.... permanently? Empty Re: Leaving haven.... permanently?

Post  Netu Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:25 pm

You hardly played here, and even when you did, it was often poorly, I fear.

I will say that your handling of vagrants was top notch, and that will be missed.

Your inactivity, extreme inactivity I might add, over the past week or so has been noted, and I had assumed you had left us anyway.

Then I discover you were too dumb to figure out what our TS3 or temporary site was...so no wonder, really.

Nice knowing you.

(This is further proof I drive everyone away, eventually; I am completely unlikable and really should just die in a painful, awful way. Maybe someday.)

Netu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  langotriel Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm

i might not have played alot lately..but i have played a decent amount in my overall time in haven..

and you did not have anything to do with my leaving... you are awesome netu... i have told you that before Very Happy.. i love your way of running things... i just think haven has lost its touch... i'll check back in .. sometime in the future.... i'll still have your babies though... Wink

Edit / add on : .. oh and...as to the played poorly part... that was.. in a way on purpose... you know i can build.. you know i can take responsibility... you just scare the living crap out of me... so.. i chose..atleast for the most part... not to take any risks..and lay low...so..to you.. that is playing poorly...to me... it's playing safe...

langotriel

Back to top Go down

Post  isack55 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 pm

The fact that you thought you were actually banned is further proof of your stupidity.

isack55
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  langotriel Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm

isack55 wrote:The fact that you thought you were actually banned is further proof of your stupidity.

well excuse me... but 1... that has nothing to do with me leaving..except...no..it didn't... and 2.... i was banned... i tried logging in to check... i could not log in...

langotriel

Back to top Go down

Post  Netu Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Just to lay out the facts: You are not banned. Also, I checked the logs to make sure there wasn't some weird error from keeping you on, you connected and then quit, manually; this either means your Internet went out, you closed the game or clicked disconnect. :\

Isack: Be nicer, you fatass piece of shit.

Netu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down