Haven Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy now, horsey.

2 posters

Go down

Easy now, horsey. Empty Easy now, horsey.

Post  DeathsMinstrel Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 am

I think we need a little non-server related discussion to ease some of the "the server is completely retarded right now" floatin' around in the air.

You know what's a great movie? The Pianist. I just watched it a little while ago, and it was absolutely awesome. I've never really been so captivated by a movie before. I already love any story about WWII, just because there are so many of them, and when they're true stories that just makes it 100 times better. I guess that kinda sounds like I like to hear stories about killing jews doesn't it? Well...

whateva.

Anyways, ya. I thought it was a truly amazing movie. That is quite difficult to get coming from me.

For example, Avatar was a shit movie. Do I smell a shitstorm incoming? Hopefully.

DeathsMinstrel

Back to top Go down

Easy now, horsey. Empty Re: Easy now, horsey.

Post  Netu Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:53 am

Yeah yeah all of you waiting around to ruin the server more than it already is by me.

Got bored of Minecraft in the middle of dick nuggets so can you blame me.

Avatar was a shit movie. Won't hear any complaints here.

Netu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathsMinstrel Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Netu wrote:Got bored of Minecraft in the middle of dick nuggets so can you blame me.

What is it like in the middle of a dick nugget? I've only heard of them in legends....

DeathsMinstrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum